FILMFREEWAY TO REGISTER & SUBMIT YOUR FILM
BEFORE YOU REGISTER
1. Go to www.filmfreeway.com
2. Create an account. If you already have one, skip ahead to Item 4.
3. Once verified, click on MY PROJECTS at the top of the main page.
4. Click on ADD A PROJECT (blue button).
5. In Section 1, only fill in:
PROJECT TYPE = Film/Video
PROJECT TITLE = City Wide 2019 Entry
6. In Section 2, click on EDIT SUBMITTER INFORMATION.
7. Fill in SUBMITTER INFORMATION.
8. You may skip Sections 3, 4 and 5.
9. Click SAVE PROJECT (green button) at bottom of page.
10. A pop up window will appear. Skip (or X out of) this window.
REGISTER FOR THE COMPETITION
1. Navigate to our FilmFreeway page at: www.filmfreeway.com/CityWideShortFilmCompetition
2. Scroll down a few lines and find the CATEGORIES & FEES section.
3. Click on REGISTRATION and select the appropriate item.
4. Click on SUBMIT NOW (blue button).
5. In SELECT PROJECT, choose “City Wide 2019 Entry.”
6. In SELECT DEADLINE, the current applicable deadline should be filled in already.
7. In CATEGORY, place a check mark next to the appropriate item.
8. Scroll down and click on ADD TO CART & CHECKOUT.
9. Complete the checkout process.
10. Save your email confirmation from FilmFreeway!
Congratulations! You are now registered to be in the competition.
WHEN YOUR FILM IS COMPLETE
1. Log back into account on FilmFreeway.
2. Click on MY PROJECTS at the top of the screen.
3. Find “City Wide 2019 Entry” and click on PROJECT FILE.
4. Use the left panel (CHOOSE FILE) to upload your film to FilmFreeway.
5. When the file is finished, we will
receive notification that
it’s now available.
Congratulations! You have now submitted your film to the competition.
you encounter any problems, contact us at: email@example.com
|Updated on 5 May 2019
|Click HERE to
return to previous page.